Wednesday, January 16, 2008

When my animals get CRANKY!

Wednesdays are always something to look forward to,theres feeding for my mugger crocodile and false gharial.Every week,you get to see different sorts of behaviour.Wahaha..i do admit that i get that nervous reaction when its feeding time!

Especially for my mugger crocodile,it requires really accurate aiming cause they're so pampered?hehehe..sometimes if we throw the meat at the wrong place,they simply refuse to eat.Thats why i'll always walkie for my partner whenever its the mugger feeding time..and the call is very standard-"Xiuting come in,i'm feeding the mugger now,could you come over?"..muahahahaha!


+Treatment time!+
So,there were a few treatments today.Shadnt narrate much on it but i learnt alot.Especially regarding animal restraint.I'm still learning but they said that soon i'll have to do the animal restraint too.O_O Good Luck!haha..

+Frodo,sitting pretty+
Mr Twisties had his hoove trimmed today and some x-ray taken.Well,Mr macho is getting older and he has to look after himself more now!hehe..Though Frodo can be extremely mean,i still find him 'irritatingly-cute'..wahahahaha!
+Creeping in+

+Makan time!+
My pelicans were very cunning today!Normally they would be waiting in the water during feeding time but today they slowly creep into the sandbank while i had my back turn.Plus!one of them gave me a harmless peck on my arm while i was feeding.Hmph!haha..still,they are my funny birds.
+++

I've decided to do my morning runs at work instead of my jogging track.In that way,i can straight away change and start work all freshen up!Ta =)






No comments: