Monday, January 21, 2008

Thoughts

I think my body is waving its white flag already.haha.
I have never felt that tired before!
Alot of things on my mind.Growth..rawrr!its mind-boggling!
Changes,Adaptations..these words are pretty much my companion these days.haha.

I guess there comes a point where we'll need to embrace change and not see it as a complete no-no.hmm..things hasnt been really going my way.i would be foolish to think that things will always go my way though!*winks*
I think i have grown alot calmer through all the kinds of winds that god has put me through.
I do know that there are higher mountains for me to climb.
I guess life can be like a domino..you arranged everything nicely but one slight mistake..woosh!
everything falls.But through all those mistake,you learn,pick urself up and come out with a better strategy.

Oh wells,how complicating can life get?haha..everyone gets a piece of it.

+++
Back at work,20 new flamingos just arrived at my section today!!
I was given a chance to learn to hold them and carry them to their new home.
It was also very nice to see marie and work together with her!its been so long!haha..
A funny incident happened when we were transfering the flamingos.
This particular flamingo was in between me and haidar when it suddenly flap its wings and gave us a really nice smack on our face!
I swear!i smelt like flamingo after that.wahahaha!
But its nice to welcome the new animals!
Xiuting and i went abit mad and really random.
I was washing down the mouflon's cliff and she was below me when we started talking about the korean drama series Coffee Prince.haha.we talked about songs and she kept saying that theres a HUGE generation gap between the both of us.
she pretended to be serious but we ended up laughing like mad!
Ouhkays..i need sleep!i feel like a dazed-zombie!wahahaha..
School's been crazy!tests!tests!tests!
i want to do my runs before starting work tmr...
yup!ta!=)

No comments: