Saturday, January 26, 2008

seeing things in a different light =)

Was browsing through my picture folders when i decided to post this picture up.
I started reminiscing about the times when i was at singapore zoo.
During that period,i was crazily in love with all the animals..i mean now i'm crazily obssesed with my job at night safari!muahahaha!
But i recalled that everything was so simple last time.learning and enjoying every step that i take.i guess things changes now..greater responsibilities and theres high expectations.
I see each challenge in a different light now.I'm much more calmer now and i take each challenge in much more different way.i guess thats how people change to become better.

I know i still have a long way to go.haha..but i'm prepared to learn.
I think my biggest mistake now is that i'm so caught up in doing my job with perfection that it edges me.Its kind of funny cause thats not who i am.i'm not the kind who strives for perfection.i'd rather do things to the best that i can.i do push myself but i do know when to stop.I've decided to dedicate that energy and time into simply enjoying my job just like last time.And also,making more observations on my animals!

So,yup!!i'm enjoying this learning journey though i do have times when i prefer to be quiet and times when i'm super sugar-high.wahahaha..i cant give the perfect definition of life but i do know that its like a roller-coaster ride,sometimes you're up sometimes you're down =)

Anyways,i still have yet to see the baby capybaras.think i'm gonna drop by west loop tmr during lunch break!

No comments: