Thursday, January 10, 2008

Bobby is BACK!


+Those days at the hospital+
My dearest Himalayan Tahr,Bobby is back home after spending so many months at the hospital!He's abit sickly but i feel that he looks much better at home.He's still as nice as ever.He needs to exercise his right hindleg so we are basically here to exercise with him!I love Bobby alot!!!Get well soon buddy!


+Tailess with her signature pose+

Tailess is back at the lab again.She hasnt recovered from her previous surgery.That explains why she hasnt been eating much.But she gobbled down 2 whole hard-boiled eggs when i visited her at the lab.I hope theres no complications with her.All i want is for her to get better and come back!I love all my binturongs.haha..they have popcorn smell!It still feels weird without Kachang around though.But i do know that Kachang is safe and sound.Get well soon tailess!!i'll visit you often!

No comments: