Saturday, January 5, 2008

My SaTuRdAy

I'm back after a long day!
Drop by the zoo to help out at my dearest Fragile Forest.
Its always nice to see the animals there!
Boey,the Black and White ruffed lemur is doing extremely well.
He's my all time favourite =)

Heres a glimpse at the Tamandua..he's pretty shy but moves extremely fast.Haha..you wouldnt want to interfere with him as he's got a pair of powerful claws!

As usual,we laughed alot and talk ALOT!
Rubiah sprained her back.Get well soon ya!!!
I'll be adopting 2more gerbils from there.
Mum will lose her head if she finds out about this though..haha
1cat,4gerbils(now 2more),1hamster,2terrapins..
Supposed to meet Jaya and Sofia after that for a get together but sofia's not free..
so its just me and jaya.
Yup,she's still growing taller and taller.
We had simple dinner but we talked alot.haha..
Her experience of her project at Ooty was awesome!
Jaya has grown alot and i'm so happy for her!
You take care and just be yourself cause that makes you so special!
+haha..both of us are actually tired but heys!still a great meet-up!+


I'm still doing my runs!
I feel better now cause i'm much more discipline to follow my schedule.
Sometimes after a bad day,i'll feel all tired and 'shitty'..but after forcing myself to run,
TaDah!i'll feel much more relaxed and composed.haha..the power of exercising =)

No comments: