Friday, January 4, 2008


Did my runs this morning!The breeze was simply nice.Nice air!Nice music!Nice morning!

So,yesterday,the reporter for the youth section of the chinese newspaper Lianhe Zaobao took me for an interview.I was smiling all the way.wahahaha!but what i do know was that i answered everything genuinely.Took photos with Aman,the star Himalayan Tahr after the interview.I didnt want to look into the camera cause i wanted it to look natural..haha and partly because i was shy!wahahahaha..i guess,we'll just see whats the outcome will be like once the news is out!

My binturong,"Tailess" was warded in the vet hospital yesterday.She's fine after the surgery.She just needs alot of rest.It will feel different without her around with the rest back at my section.Normally when i do the cleaning,she'll be the one climbing up the fences like some spiderman.Nobody can have the sleeping style as her.When she sleeps,her legs and hands are completely open!haha..Get well soon dear!=)

I tried something!I have no idea if the bats in the aviary like longan so i just tied a few bundles to the branches.The next day,the bundles are still there but the fruits are gone.I'm so happy!!

Hmm..2days off.I'm dropping by zoo tmr!*SuperBigSmile*

Be careful of your thoughts, for your thoughts become your words.
Be careful of your words, for your words become your actions.Be careful of your actions, for your actions become your habits.Be careful of your habits, for your habits become your character.Be careful of your character, for your character becomes your destiny.

No comments: