Monday, January 14, 2008

Its just 1 of those weeks..

Bobby is behaving just like a little baby,though he's not one.haha.

He has not fully recovered yet,still a little bit pampered and lazy.

So,we had to make him walk around to exercise his leg.

Haha!now that i've said it,seems like Bobby is my pet dog..



The last few weeks at work has been tiring.
There were alot of things to do.
But,its nice to see us working together..yeah Teamwork!
I'm a bit worried cause my back has been hurting..rawrrr
I was so tired during the afternoon break that i just laid down infront of my section's doorstep!
wakakaka!couldnt care much =p
.
.
.
Plus something freaky happened to me at work yesterday.
Haha!i shadnt narrate it here cause only me and the tiger keepers know.
But whatever it is,i have never rode on my bicycle that fast in my life before.hahahaha!
Its funny but it always happen around the same place.
But come to think about it now,i cant help it but to laugh at myself as my reaction was super funny!!Fortunately nobody saw my reaction or else i'll be super duper 'paiseh'!
.
.
.
Hmm..there comes a point in your life when you'll start pondering about alot of things.And sometimes you keep asking yourself "why me?"
Sometimes it seems like you're searching for the answers but yet when the answers are so near to revelations,you just feel like as if you dont want to hear them.
Its weird cause i'm not a person who will constantly ponder and ponder for qns and answer.
Haha..alot of things are on my mind now.Trying to take things one step at a time.
New experiences every single day.
.
.
Perhaps 2008 is a year for me to embrace change and experience growth in a much more deeper sense.
I always tell god that you can throw me in whatever whirlpool that you want but let one thing remain-let me rise up strong again and be with my animals =)


Get well soon shout-out to my animals!=D

- Tailess..make sure you eat more!haha..i know you hate the hospital but u'll be home soon!

- Bobby..exercise more and i'll give you long beans!

- Fishing cat..eat your medication dear.Then u can meet ur frens again!haha..

- Otters..haha!u rascals!please get well soon!

No comments: