Saturday, January 19, 2008

My name is Sabrina!*rawr*

And so,the people at work have been calling me Sabariah or Sabarina just because of some misunderstandings over the spelling of my name.
Wahahahaha!tats so unglam =p
Dino,called me over the walkie-talkie "Fishing cat trail keeper,Sabariah coming over" 3 times today!*rawr*
Revenge!Revenge!Revenge!
Hahaha..well at the end of the day,its all for the fun of it..

After morning tea-break today,we went to search for Razak.We actually intended to sabo him cause technically his birthday was 2days ago but just for the records,even if its 1 or 2 days later or before your birthday,you'll be sabo-ed for sure!
Bwahahaha..Razak completely freaked out!
Fortunately,its just his lucky day as we just came to give him a scare.False alarm!
But one's thing for sure,we can never forget the look on his face!wahahaha!

Haha..thats basically how our relationship is like.We are serious when dealing with our animals..
BUT!you never know who are the kings and queens of sabo,joke,pranks,laughter and oh so many to mention!

+++

Tailess,is back home!Her appetite is improving.Gave her 2 servings of food and she almost left the bowl clean!Great gal! =D
Lisa's tummy is getting bigger and bigger!waiting really patiently for her babies!cant describe how adorable she looks like when she sleeps!

Tiring yet fun day!But i'm still not sleepy.I'm gonna read up on my molecular bio notes.haha..
mum and dad's on their little vacation.Guess i'll have sunday to myself!need some sleep and good food and time with my cat!muahahahaha!

No comments: