Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Sleeping!

I crave sleeping!!wahahaha..
I've been feeling very lethargic and tired.By the end of the day,as soon as my head touched the pillow,i'm off to my la-la land!haha..
Even a 1hr nap is so so precious!

Anyways,today i did animal restraint on my mouflons!
we had to catch one by one,13 of them while the vets injected deworming medication.
I was very very nervous when it was my turn to grab hold of them.
Haha..but it turned out to be rather easy.The challenge was after i grab hold of them,i had to cross over my leg..i mean like riding a horse.Oh my!they sure have the strength!I was practically thrown off!muahahaha!
It was very nice to be cheered upon by the vets and cynthia while i catch the mouflon.haha!
Doing animal restraint requires quick yet wise reaction.
Impt lesson learnt today =)

=Meet my gharials=

=Ultimate favourite,Fishing cat=

=Tailess is doing great!she's finally calmed down and doesnt get nervous when i feed her by hand=




No comments: