Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Growth

My first week of 2008 got me into a lot of thinking and realisations.
I see what the world is like now.
(I shadnt talk much about school cause it has been good)
I love my life just the way it is ,studying and working at the same time.
Well,everything seems to be very colourful,in short just like a fairy-tale for me.
Being able to work with animals is a blessing and i enjoy every step of it.
But i can see now that the 'steps are getting less visible'...i can sense that i'm put into a test,
not by my animals but the people.

Everywhere we go,we have to meet different people.
Sometimes being nice to others aint that good..as not everyone will actually remember what you did.I've realised and started to accept the reality that since young,i was often made use of and then 'discarded' or even stepped on.Even my horoscope states that!I guess i was very naive but now,its beginning to bite me back.Honestly,it does gave me a huge fright and also shock to realise that the word 'friendship' doesnt really fit in the working world puzzle.perhaps abit but not the whole of the jigsaw puzzle.

My vision is starting to widen.One by one,little by little,i'm getting bitten by many.
It does frustrates me a whole lot.I mean..really,a whole lot!
Dont call me friend if you dont mean it!*roar!haha*
I'm shocked myself too that such things actually affects me but hey!this is the reality of the workforce.Haha..its pretty disappointing too.
Half the time on my way home,i do feel irritated.
Haha..it hurts.it really does hurts to be stepped on,used or whatever..but what hurts the most is to slowly and painfully realise that by myself.

I've learnt from the hard way and i see what the world is now.
Humans will always be humans..
Haha..experiences like these brought back so much memories of my times in secondary school.
But i know that i cannot back-track.Life still goes on.

Survival tips!I cannot afford to be sensitive and soft-hearted.
If i want to survive,i've got to hold my grounds and be strong.
Time to learn to be professional.

Life is as such..complex.
I seldom blog this way but today i just feel like lashing eveyrthing out.
Its ok,tmr will be a better day!
And then i've come to realise that this is what i call-GROWTH.

You need to let the world see the real you today. In order to do so, step out and give everyone a good, long look. Show off both your hotness and your intellect. In situations where you might have usually played dumb in an effort not to look like a know-it-all, today you should not be afraid to own up to the fact that most of the time (if not all of the time), you are the smartest person in the room. There is no point in trying to avoid intimidating people who aren't as smart as you.

No comments: