Thursday, January 24, 2008

CooLnesS

The thing about working with animals is that its so colourful .
You're greeted with new experiences and new challenges.
Captured some interesting observations at work!

I was tying the meat for the vultures.To my surprise,when i turned around,one of the vultures had both its wings opened wide!I didnt feel scared or nervous or what but i simply go WOW!hahaha..i'm still not very certain why it did that but i reckon that it was cooling itself because it rained awhile ago.haha..i will find out from my headkeeper.

Meet my choir mouflon squad!Lalalalala..haha.this is truly a rare picture!its a family portrait!

Thomas!he never never comes this close to me but today he did!he sniffed and looked at me!

Our pangolin,Hook doesnt get nervous when i carry him now.Super happy manz!i can tickle his tummy without getting scratched!wahahaha..

This is very very rare!our barking deers are pretty shy animals.rare chance for me to spot the baby suckling from its mummy.
Haha..all i can say now is,thank god for the invention of camera phone!capturing precious moments anywhere,anytime!(okays,tat sounds like an advertisement)..ta!

No comments: