Wednesday, February 6, 2008

"Welcome to the club sabrina!"

Okays!I know i should be sleeping now cause i'm working tmr morning and its like 1.30am now.
But i feel the strong urge to blog about today.Today was my very first day/night shift.(well..you could put it as i worked from 8.30am till 12.15midnight)..i'm pretty zonked out now but i was full of energy the whole day!my arms and thighs ache.my right wrist is swollen cause i hit it against a table in the dark.wahahaha!..people keep telling me 'welcome to the club!' =p

Its been 5days since i've become a full-time keeper in night safari.its been great so far.it has really opened my eyes into whats its really really like to be an ANIMAL KEEPER.i cant really find the perfect word for now cause i'm going to lala land soon..haha.but you're gotta be super strong at heart and mind manz!hahaha..it takes more than just saying 'i love animals'..i think today made me realise that i've passed that stage.

Working at night in night safari as a keeper is totally different as compared to daytime.I just experienced it tonight.really really challenging yet enjoyable.i still have 2 more understudy to go!Chiong ar!hahaha!

Right now i'm keeping 2 things as my focus point.excel in my school and strive to be a good animal keeper.it seems like eversince i've become a full-time keeper,my life seems pretty much busy as a bumble-bee!wahahahaha!but i loike!the learning journey is exhilirating!

Before i enter lala land,heres a picture of one of our indian rhino.How cute can a big animal get?hehehehe...

No comments: