Friday, February 22, 2008

Certificate!

Like finally!The University of Bradford has approved our award for Foundation Certificate in Biomedical Sciences and will be releasing the certs soon. The release for the certs has been delayed and we've been waiting since forever!haha..

Seems so fast.3years from now,degree in biomedical sciences!taking things one day at a time.right now,my full focus lies in my work with my darling animals!

+++
Yesterday was Janice's last day at work.Wish you the best in your studies!Its been nice knowing u!..we went to leopards trail at lunch time.they ordered alot of KFC.me,dino,michael,yusof played basketball while kughan was trying to play gasing!ahahaha..it was very funny.to end it all,we played zero point.haha..went back to work perspiring.haha..keeper bonding =p
Okays!i've gotta run.working night shift today.trying out new enrichment for my birds and bats!

No comments: