Thursday, February 28, 2008

Momentum

Eversince 2008 folds in,i've been experiencing new things almost every single day.I've had my fair share of the good and the bad.haha.but then again,thats life!

I'm starting to get the momentum going.My body system is slowly adjusting to the night shifts.Actually i do realise something.The best time to really observe my animals is at night.During the day,their behaviour is altered because we,the keepers bring about that change.For example,when we are in their den,their behaviour is either to stay or move,because we bring about that altered change.But at night,when they're in the exhibit,they're simply doing what they do in the wild for they dont have any restrictions.Very interesting =)

When we are looking after a variety of animals ranging from big to small,all in one section,it can get pretty hard or even messy when trying to get to know them all as an individual.Someone gave me a very logical advice.To start,focus on just one animal for each month.Thats the key to understanding each animal.So!starting march,i've decided to start with my fishing cats =)

+++
This picture wasnt even planned.But i find my gharials extremely unpredictable!haha..

And how i can ever forget my super noisy frens?Otters!!!

...and they said that love makes the word go round =)


No comments: