Friday, February 1, 2008

Happy 18th Birthday Fadhilah!

Yea!a quick shout-out to my dear Fadhilah who's turning 18 within a few hours!
(Psst!me and adilla dropping by ur house tonight to give u a surprise!well,if u happen to read this before 12midnight,i guess theres no more surprise!wahahaha!)
Anyway,heres sending u lotsa blessings and buckets full of colours for the years to come!
and..oh!hope u like my very own hand-made present for u!=)

+++
So,todays my first day as full-time keeper in Night Safari!
Got my new badge..printed below my name-Junior Keeper.haha..i feel awkward.
Theres not much changes.i guess the feeling will come when i start my night shift understudy next week.i checked my roster and i have 3 understudy..after that,i'm all on my own to do my night shift.haha..i admit i feel nervous yet excited.haha..seems like i'm a small kid getting all excited =p
Wanted to share with you some pictures of our pangolin,Bukit!
His tummy is extremely round and nice!wahahahaha!


No comments: