Sunday, December 23, 2007

Visit to the Zoo

Its been very long since i drop by to the zoo.
I've been keeping in touch with the people at Fragile Forest and its really nice to hear how the animals are doing.BUT!best is to come and meet my animals face to face =)

Haha..i cant tell you how much i miss all my animals!
It also brought back so much memories of my early days at the zoo.
How time flies..but i feel blessed to have been exposed to the animals and people at the zoo and of course now with Night Safari =)
I picture everything like my stepping stones.
There were many road junctions and i had to choose the best crossing to take.
I took no short-cuts for i dared myself to take up whatever challenge i will be put into.

Now,i'm still learning each day,doing the best that i can!















+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Today is also Peiyun's last day at the zoo.
Heys buddy!i respect your decision and i wish you all the very best!
I'll miss you alot!Stay strong and passionate.
You've worked hard and i'm glad that you're doing something that you like! =)















No comments: