Sunday, December 9, 2007

Exams are over!

Its been raining crazily!
It gets so cold that i kept drinking hot milo at work!muahahahaha..
Anyways,my exams are over!
I dont have to rush from work to school..for now,at least.hehehe...

Yea!I'll be working in section4 for 2 days!
Its been ages since i worked there.
The Giraffes,Leopards,Sugar Gliders,Oryxs,Zebras,Golden cat,Clouded leopard (the list goes on)..and of course!the people!
Haha..my journey in leopards trail wasnt a complete one.Before i knew it,i was transfered to fishing cat trail.But!things happen for a reason.
It gives me the opportunity to expose myself to many animals =)



+Drew this during my lecture..hehe+

+Balu!+
+my Big cat+

We did enrichment for our fishing cats and otters!
It was very interesting ;)
I'll be staying back somewhere next week to see how the people do the night shift,this time round in fishing cat trail.
Hehe..the last time i stayed behind was in leopards trail.
Super cool!
+Good morning!+



I'm adopting 2 more cats!
Haha..i'm the kind who needs cats in my life.especially FAT ones.muahahaha!
Now my cat will have friends to play with while i'm away from home!



No comments: