Thursday, December 20, 2007

Little discoveries

I've been down with this really horrible fever since tuesday.
It was so painful that i teared.
My head was spinning but i forced myself to complete my last 2 basketball match.
Plus nobody's at home.Booo..
Well,i'm better now!went for a run this morning and felt better =)

The last few weeks were crazy.
I suddenly find myself immersed in alot of thinking.
Not sure if this is called-growth though.
But i find myself happy,frustrated,agitated,excited and the list goes on..
haha..i dont understand whats going on.
Show me the light!hehe..

But i tell myself..lets just enjoy the simple joy of life and live it to the fullest=)

Anyways,i finally spotted the grandis tortoise in the aviary!
I was like so happy when i spotted it.wahahaha..cause its pretty hard to spot them.
Little spotting like this make me SMILE!hehe..


Witnessed some interesting observations of the fishing cats.
AGGRESSIVE behaviour!
I keep wondering when will be the day when i can carry and cuddle my fishing cats..
muahahahaha..

Okays!i have a confession to make!i talk to myself when doing food preparation.
I like to experiment myself with the choices of fruits for the binturongs and the bats.
I like to give starfruits to my binturongs!i have no idea why but it just looks nice =p



I was releasing the water pool for the mugger crocodile when my attention turned towards the rhino!Haha..she was slowly approaching me while i slowly took a few snapshot of it.
I find her behaviour really interesting and yes!she is huge and beautiful!=D

2008 is coming....






No comments: