Monday, December 10, 2007

Dont forget to SMILE!

I ran 4km in the morning.
I ran 4km again just now..
muahahahahaha!i cant help it.
You know those days when you simply just cant sit still and you feel like doing something good/healthy/fulfilling/....
Perhaps,this is just a post-examination syndrome ;p

I like to run..preferably by myself.
Listening to my favourite music,breathing in the fresh air (i mean it aint that fresh all the time though)..the wind brushing through my face.Ah!Perfect!
Then,i'll feel refresh the next day!Ready for new challenges!wooohooooo!

Back at work,i cant hold my excitement any longer.
Lisa,our binturong is giving birth anytime from now!
I simply adore my animals and moments like these are what i'd usually say-simple joy.

+This happen to be on one of the walls in school..i find it rather cute though.Theres a saying, dont frown,you never know who's falling in love with your smile!+
Olrites,gotta go!have work tmr!=D

No comments: