Friday, December 28, 2007

ThankfuL 2007

Before i am able to greet 2008,let me just make some dedications to the people that made me feel thankful for 2007 =)

> Fishing Cat Trail

Haha..i never even expected to be posted to this section.Theres new things to be learnt every single day.Haha..i know i can be such a stubborn monkey at times but thank you for teaching and guiding me till now,though i've done so many mistakes.You guys taught me alot right from the basic of animal care-taking to animal restraint.Thank you for making me independant,wiser and sharing with me all your share of stories.The animals are LOve!i promise to work hard ;)
> Leopard Trail
+Missing:Halim,Razak,Joe,Janice,Marcus+
I think our relationship started in a very funny and warm way.Though i was here for less than 2 weeks,i felt the strong bonds!You guys are so funny yet very professional in your work.Thank you for the friendship!Thank you for your advices,jokes,pranks and not to forget your knowledge of the animals.We are one family!haha..i can never find any other siblings like you guys!Good luck!
> Singapore Zoo
+My (really) early days at the zoo+
This is the place where my whole animal journey started.During my early days at the zoo,i was like a little child,so excited and jumping here and there.I started as an SPH Conservation Ambassador.Coming down every saturday and public holidays to do my duty.

> Fragile Forest
My 1 year of volunteering here was simple memorable and awesome.I learnt so much from you guys!Here is where i really get to see and experience behind the scenes of working with animals.It doesnt just take passion for animals but a whole lot more!I can never thank you guys enough for every single thing!I know i'm not so 'ON' as last time as i have work at night safari and school now,BUT!i'm really thankful that we're still able to keep in touch.I'll drop by when i can.Meanwhile,do take care and have a blessed year ahead!

> Marie&Yanti
Marie,though i still bump onto you at work,i do miss those times when i worked together with you.Haha..you're the first keeper that i've worked with!You've taught me alot and i can never say thank you enough.I'm glad that your doing good and (finally) putting on weight!muahahaha..thanks for everything!you've been an inspiration!

Yanti,i always wished that we should have met long long time ago!haha..i still remembered all your shows.though our friendship was very short,i still think that you're such a nice person!wherever you are and whatever you're doing now,i'm here to wish you the best!!

> Friends
To every single person,thank you for being my pillars of strength.Each of you have a way of making me feel inspired to soar in one way or another!Friends till the end!
> Family
Mum,dad,brother..thank you for slowly accepting my interest in my animals!i know i can be such a pain but i always know that at the end of the day,i can let out everything and you will still accept me for who i am!Please come to the zoo or night safari,one day..it'll change your heart =)









































No comments: