Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Unexpected goodbye

It pains me so much at my dear Mata's departure.Today was the very first time that i experience such a feeling.My friendship with Mata was no less than 2 weeks but it was trully a memorable one.Today was the first time that i teared for an animal that i barely know but had some sort of a magical connection with.When i see her took her last breadth,i went completely numb.For a second,the journey back from the lab to FCT seem so long.

Whats left are only memories.Her playful and curious nature.Her pretty eyes.Every animal is different and the memories that we have of them will keep them alive.I was hoping for a miracle as i cycled to and fro to the lab to check on her.

My dear Mata,your exit was an unexpected one.I treasure every single second with you.Rest well.Now whats left are only memories...











No comments: