Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Simple joy

Presenting to you our Himalayan Tahr,Aman!hehe..Aman is such a sweetheart.To me he is a very special and extremely lovable tahr.If you pucker up ur lips near him,he'll give you a kiss!hehe..the people at my section thinks that i'm pampering the tahrs too much by giving them treats like corn leaves,vege,mango,ciku,avocado..muahahahaha!I enjoy seeing them eat and hearing them munch the food.Seeing my animals happy and well brings about great joy to me!


Sometimes watching their curious nature or looking at the young ones who knows nothing about the world,seeing them smell the air..little little things like these will always assure me that i'm not in the wrong direction.The joy of working with animals can never be found elsewhere.No matter how big or small the animal is,every individual has its own beauty and story to tell.

Aman leads the way with his troop of leading ladies =)

We did enrichment for the Indian Gharial today.I've never seen them feed.Today was my first time.When we started throwing the chicken,oh my the way they go for the food is -WOW!Splashing water,growlings,piercing eyes and more growls made my hair stand,not because of fear but rather i was in a state of awe!It was kind of like watching those steve irwin's croc feeding demostrations..hehe.
Sometimes i have too many stories to tell my mother at the end of the day.It can be pretty hard because my family are not animal people.So halve the time when i'm talking,they would zzzzz...hehe.But i do know that deep down they are slowly accepting my passion in animals.
Tomorrow i want to spend my time with Lisa,our binturong.She's suspected to be pregnant and may give birth anytime!!!..Simple life,Simple joy..i cannot ask for anything more =)



No comments: