Saturday, October 25, 2008

Loving life as it is


I got this really rare chance to touch a tiger =)
The tiger keepers and the vets were doing sedation and weighing Tua, our malayan tiger.
I stood there watching every single procedure that they took.
And it is very heavy too!

And i've always believed,that if you can touch an animal,no matter the size,then you in turn will be touched =)
Back at work,i did environmental enrichment for my binturongs.I've been thinking of doing this enrichment for quite sometime.So,i went to gather some bafia leaves and do it before tea-break!Glad that my binturongs like it!It was so cosy for them ;)

Drop by the lab after our AMC course to check on some of the animals.I fell in love with this ferret!he's so cute and calm!and ya!we got the chance to see how Dr. Sonja did a post-portem on a reticulated python.it was quite an experience..hmm..yup=)

My special one turned 23!so glad that he loved what i've made for him.He'll do great with his job and animals!
And he made me adopt a new hobby-fishing!i didnt know that it could be so fun!
We're both working long stretch this week.thus,we wont be seeing each other much.but it feels nice to share with each other how our day went with our animals at the end of the day=)

No comments: